The Heart and Vascular Center at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital is a nationally recognized regional destination for cardiovascular expertise and medical management of complex heart and vascular conditions. Our skilled team of cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, nurses, and technicians- offers a comprehensive range of cardiac services dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of heart conditions and cardiac emergencies.
Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital is a county-designated Heart Attack (STEMI) Receiving Center. When it comes to cardiac emergencies, “time is muscle.” Saving hearts and prolonging life is our abiding philosophy – as we consistently treat heart attack patients in less than 90 minutes.
Cottage Heart and Vascular Center’s comprehensive services include:
- Interventional Cardiology (Nonsurgical)
- Structural Heart Disease Program
- Peripheral Revascularization
- Arrhythmia Management (Cardiac Electrophysiology)
- Pacemakers and other implantable cardiac devices
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular surgery
- Cardiac Rehabilitation